11 Great Questions to Ask When Selecting the RIGHT REALTOR
The right agent can help you sell your home quickly and for most money or help you buy your dream house. The wrong agent can put your transaction at legal risk, miss the perfect timing for marketing your home or buying into a home.
Here are some great questions that you need to ask the REALTOR® as NOT ALL REALTORS® ARE THE SAME.
- How many homes did you sell last year?
- Which area(s) are you specialized in?
- What type of property are you specialized in?
- What percentage of your listings sold?
- What is your average sale price ratio vs list price?
- What is your average marketing time?
- Do you have a list of past clients that I can contact?
- How will you market my home? Who the target buyer is and how will you get my home in front of those preferred buyers?
- Do you personally show my home? How do you give showing feedback?
- Will I only be able to see you at the listing presentation and deal with your assistants all the time after today?
- Are you a full-time REALTOR®?